Recommended for critical care patients; neonates, paediatrics, and adults. Bionector TKO has the advantage of low dead space, neutral fluid displacement and TKO valve to prevent accidental catheter occlusion, particularly useful with gravity infusion and physiological changes (coughing, vomiting, crying, ...).
- Blood sampling, intermittent injections, continuous infusions of fluids or drugs.
- Needleless device, specifically designed to reduce catheter occlusion, by controlling the bi-directional flow of fluid, infusate and catheter tip blood reflux.
Bionector TKO features an internal valve that opens on injection and infusion. If the pressure is too low (IV bag running dry), the valve closes protecting the patient by preventing blood reflux. The internal valve opens under a withdrawal pressure of 7.0psi. If venous pressure changes occur, the internal valve stays closed, preventing reflux at the catheter tip.
• Bionector TKO preserves constantly a closed system
• 7 days or 360 connections
• Straight fluid pathway
• Neutral displacement of fluid
• Minimal dead space
• Can be used with power injectors (CT-scan). Pressure resistance: 350 psi
• MRI conditional
Contains Latex: No
Contains DEHP: No
Contains products of animal or biological origin: No